Well, that's it, all of my decisions are in. Arizona State University finally waitlisted me. This leaves me with a waitlist at George Mason University and ASU and a bunch of expired acceptances (4) alongside my stack of rejections (5). Unless something drastic happens I think that I will be trying to find a job wherever it is we decide to live and then studying the heck out of the LSAT to make sure I get in there. In many senses it makes more sense to move once I get into a school rather than risk moving beforehand, but in state tuition in Arizona or Washington makes a 10k a year difference. We might want to just commit to a location. Also, this will give hubby a year longer to find a job he likes rather than having maybe only 2 months notice to do a long distance search.