5/14/07

Couch to 5k Running Plan

Thanks to Paragon to Pieces for the inspiration. I am going to attempt to join her and do the Couch to 5k Running Plan. I have never been a runner, but I have always admired them. Anybody who puts running down as one of their hobbies has always intimidated me. It is also a very portable hobby. You don't need to use a slimy hotel gym elliptical trainer if you're a runner. Assuming good weather you just pack your shoes and clothes and hit the pavement. A cool way to see a new city and maintain your fitness regimen. With the amount of travelling I do that is ideal.

As much as I love my new bike, I know that I need to do more. I always say that I'm at my winter high this time of year and it's about time that I work on getting back down to my summer low while I still have some of the summer to enjoy fitting into my summer clothes. Wish me luck!