2/23/07

Accepted...and Ding

In at DePaul! I don't know how to feel about that exactly. I only applied because they gave me a free application fee waiver. But now I'll definitely have to check them out more thoroughly. They are apparently ranked pretty highly for Intellectual Property. This is going to make decisions time very hard. I really hope that my dream school comes back and says "Yes, we love you too." Otherwise deciding where to go/if I should delay is going to kill me. Unfortunately this school wasn't on the grand law school trip we're taking over Spring Break and it would be hard to convince hubby to go somewhere that he's never visited.

UPDATE: The pattern continues with another mailed rejection after receiving an e-mailed acceptance. I've yet to receive any good news by mail. Ding at American. Doesn't bode well for my hopes of being in D.C..