So the new plan for the year, as far as law related things goes, includes:
- Retaking LSAT
- Applying early decision to schools, since ASU didn't give me a deferral
- Studying for and taking Patent Bar Exam
- Paying off undergraduate student loans
- Taking as many free law related classes as possible (Benefit of free tuition to University employees, whoops, now you know where I work, oh well.)
- Saving money for move and law school
Wish me luck! I'll try and post interesting things for those of you who care about the above. I'll just be one of the longer Pre-L bloggers out there.