3/7/09

Take Me to Bed Red

This afternoon was day two of hubbies trip for Army. He's totally out of touch this time, which makes it seem 10 times longer. I got caught up on laundry and vacuumed in places I didn't know I had places. I am now perched on the sofa, sipping a huge mug of tea, watching Anderson Cooper (yummy) while I wait for my nails to dry.

There is a London Butter nail salon in the Seattle airport and I have spent enough time laid-over there to have stopped by a few times. There is nothing like a foot massage and some fresh paint after 34 hours of flying. I used to buy whatever nail polish, but I really have stuck with the Butter London product since I started using it. It goes on way better than Opi and is a 3 free company meaning their products contain no Formaldehyde, no Toluene and no DBP. (known carcinogens) The color you see above is Take Me To Bed Red, not too orange, not too blue, just the perfect red for feeling pretty, even when you're all alone. ($14)