1/4/09

11th Day of Christmas

On the 11th Day of Christmas my husband gave to me his patience while I watched Mamma Mia and ranted on how Colin Firth should never be cast in a role where he turned out to be gay. I guess upon further research it is true to the original Mamma Mia character, but yeah, enough said. He also dutifully helped me take down the Christmas tree a little early because the actual 12th Day of Christmas is a work day and it would be far easier to take care of those things on the weekend. Our Christmas season this eyar has been full of friends, family and way too much food. We had a traditional and non-over-the-top Christmas, which was relaxing if not particularly memorable. I won't have another day off of work besides weekends for a few months so I'm savoring my last day off of work.